Apr 11, 2014

Old movies told IN MY OWN WORDS

Sometime ago, when I watched tons of old movies and reviewed a lot of them (which is the purpose of this blog) I ran across some films that were...how can I say it? Uhm, different.



These different films had such peculiar elements in their scripts and acting that made me want to tell them...IN MY OWN WORDS. And that's how that series of posts started, a series that I had a blast writing and I hope make you smile a little bit :)

Pick a film and click to read my version:


Charles Boyer and Marlene Dietrich in The garden of Allah (1946)

Gregory Peck and Jennifer Jones in Duel in the sun (1946)

Patricia Neal and Gary Cooper in The fountainhead (1949)

Charlton Heston and Eleanor Parker in The naked jungle (1954)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...